“Justin Forest, a sexuality researcher and the author of Lolita in the Lion’s Den, from Abuse to Empowerment joins eHealth Radio and theChildren’s Health, Education & Family Information Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Justin Forest discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to write Lolita in the Lion’s Den and what is the book about?
- Glen’s bluntness about his sexual feelings as well as his concern for the sexualization of girls today seem contrary to what we hear about actual offenders or pedophiles. How realistic is this?
- How is society’s inability to address such a taboo topic, in your opinion, harmful to everyone?
- Glen notes that management of his sexuality is the key, not the concept of changing it. Can you elaborate on this?
- How has your book been received?”
To listen to the full interview, click here: ehealthradio.podbean.com